If you're not on iSnick's Discord server, you're kinda missing out. Invite link (100 uses): https://discord.gg/SgyzXwg
Crash course on text channels
We've been having all sorts of fun in #pics, #development and #bot-stuff. Once in awhile the bots break, but we get them back in working order quickly, just ping @isnick. iSnick regularly encourages debates on many topics. Any text channel, any voice channel. Guidelines to debates are found in #all-debate.
- !deposit X
- !withdraw X
- !rob @username (Every 4 hours)
- !work. Evey 4 hours
- !blackjack X (hit, double down, split, stand)
Current music bot commands
- !play Artist - Title or !play youtube-url-here
- !skip (requires a vote)
- Never publicly disagree or argue with the mediator.
- Never offend, disrespect, or insult another debater or mediator.
- Do not speak out of turn or interrupt another debater or mediator.
- Present facts truthfully. Do not falsify or distort the facts.
- Stay focused on the topic or question up for debate.
- Do not become emotional in your appeals.
- Control your tone of voice.
- Avoid quarreling and bickering. Do not point fingers at anyone.
- Focus on the topic, not another debater or mediator.
- Avoid personal attacks.
- Do not discuss physical attributes or limitations.